Soni Motors Thailand :: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/WhatsApp/Viber/LINE: Jim: +66-89-106-5701 :: Sam: +66-86-677-5701
Thailand, Dubai, Australia and UK's Top Exporter of new used Diesel 4x4 pickup, cars, SUV. Facebook Fan Page
Please note that Soni is Thailand's largest exporter of brand New 2010 2009 4x4 pickups and 4x4 SUV and quality used second-hand 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 Toyota Hilux to Asia. People may find it daunting to export to but not with Soni. We can put your vehicle onboard a ship heading to your port today. Email us now at email@example.com and discover the Soni difference. Soni is family-owned and family-operated since 1911 and is known for its superior integrity, great customer service, great prices, great selection, great quality and great speed of delivery.
The Lao People’s Democratic Republic, a landlocked nation, lies in the center of the Southeast Asian Peninsula and borders on five countries: Burma to the northwest, China to the north, Vietnam to the east, Cambodia to the south, and Thailand down the length of its western frontier.
The total land area covers 91,425 square miles, about the size of Oregon. Dense jungle and rugged mountains in the north and east cover 6% of the country’s surface. Mountainous topography is characteristic of all of Laos outside the Mekong River Basin. Phu Bia, in Xieng Khouang Province, the highest point in the country, rises 9,249 feet above sea level.
Laos is an ancient country, inhabited since Paleolithic times by an ever-shifting mix of Southeast Asian people and tribes. The Lao trace their beginnings to the waning days of the Khmer Empire in the mid-14th century, when Prince Fa Ngum, educated at the court of Angkor, founded the Kingdom of a Million Elephants (in Lao, “Lane Xang”). His successors in the 16th century ruled over a powerful realm which, under King Setthathirat, included within its boundaries northern Thailand, encompassing Chiang Mai, and all of northeastern Thailand's Isaan Plateau.
Dissolved at the beginning of the 18th century the kingdom split into three principalities: Luang Prabang in the north, Vientiane in the central region, and Champassak in the far south. Prey to marauding Burmese, Thai, and Vietnamese armies, and to Chinese bandits, Laos fell on hard times. Whether the establishment of a French protectorate in 1893 over the east bank of the Mekong helped is an unanswerable question. It was, perhaps, inevitable that Southeast Asian or European imperialism would have absorbed the small and quarrelsome Lao states of the time.
France ruled the country until 1954, although the King of Luang Prabang, under pressure from the Japanese occupation forces, proclaimed its independence in 1945. From that later date until 1975 Laos shared in the confused and bloody conflict for power which raged throughout Indochina. On December 2, 1975, the monarchy was abolished and a People’s Democratic Republic was proclaimed under the Lao Communist Party.
New roads built by international donors and financial institutions are going to link the Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese economies through Laos in the coming decade. This will transform Laos’ economy, but because the country’s industrial comparative advantage is difficult to establish, the new infrastructure will probably benefit the service sector first and foremost, to support both commercial transportation and tourism.
Laos is landlocked, mountainous, and sparsely populated, which hinders the development of its transportation system. The country has no railroads, and public roads are mostly unpaved and poorly maintained. A major project is now under way to upgrade and improve the road network in Vientiane.
- All imported goods are subjected to customs duties and taxes ( exempt goods provided in A.1.3 ) in according with the customs duties order issued 12/PM dated 3 February 1995, and decree of president issued 02/LPDR dated 10 May 1997;
- Import duty imposed in tariff it is an ad valorem rate in percent;
- There are three types of duties that any importer has to pay before the goods are released:
- In current Lao PDR has seven at import duties level : 5%,10%,15%,20%,25%,30%, and 40%:
For Motorbikes with power of a cylinder capacity not exceeding 50cc
For Motorbikes with power of a cylinder capacity exceeding 50cc.
For motor vehicles for transport of goods not exceeding 5 tons
For motor vehicles for transport of goods exceeding 5 tons
- Goods exemption from payment of duty and tax are provided in article 56 and 57 of customs laws;
- Goods lay out foreign investment laws, article 17 only one percent for payment of duty
- Goods imported under warehouse regime, article 34 of customs laws
- Goods imported under temporary admission
- Country of origin must be ASEAN that has gotten certificate of origin (Form D) issued by a proper authority of the export country and must be complied with CEPT Scheme.
- Accordance to the article 9 of customs laws provided that the customs value is the price that was actually paid by the importer to exporter for example insurance, freight that importer and exporter agreed. The original invoice is a certificate for customs valuation.
- Under article 27 of customs laws, any customs declaration form shall be re-inspected by customs authority in period three years, if found any error information on the customs declaration form, customs authority has adequate evident to allege relevant parties he shall be responsible for any mistakes.
All goods before imported into Lao PDR the importer has to apply for import license from the Ministry of Commerce. When the goods stored in warehouse, importer or his agent has to present any relevant documents and complete customs declaration form present to customs authority with-in ten days. The information shall be declared consist of: kind of goods, amount, weight, price, and country of origin. Customs declaration enable to declare at the customs office where the goods entered.
- All goods conveyed into Lao PDR carrier must report to customs at the first customs check point of arrival. Carrier shall be allowed transport to the designated routes by customs office and prohibited to transport other routes, and prohibited to run away the first customs station before the goods brief report to customs.
- Under article 7 of customs laws, goods can be stored in warehouse for ten days (excluded official holiday), importer or his agent must declare in detail for paying customs duty and tax. In some cases, article 23 of Prime Minister decree on legislation customs issued 01/PM date 1 January 1995, customs authority could allow previous goods entered Laos but must deposit under article 28 of customs laws, and then must paid duty and tax in period seven days (since the day allowed goods entered).
- Customs declaration form must be done three issued, relevant documents consist of :
Importer shall be allowed to paid duty and tax and must complete customs declaration form and present relevant supporting documents to customs. Payment of duties and taxes can be paid by cash or cheque guaranteed by bank issued, at the treasury office during official working hours.
- All imported goods must be examined by customs at the goods placed although the goods are exemption ( except goods under article 59 of customs laws ) during the official working hours.
- Examination is carried out in the present of the importer or agent has to responsible for opening, depend on customs order.
- Examination of customs there is five main points: kind of goods, amount, price, weight, and certificate of origin and total amount of duties and taxes.
- Examination can be carried out outside if importer or his agent required and the head of customs office considered reasonable.
- For the goods lay out CEPT Scheme for AFTA, we have designated green lane in the eight customs check points throughout country for facilitate to CEPT products. Examination in green lane quite easily and spend a short time.
According to the Notification of Ministry of Commerce, No 175/MOC of 4 April 1994, the Right Hand Drive vehicles cannot currently be imported
According to Notification of Ministry of Commerce, No 175/MOC of 4 April 1994 Fuel oil and All kind of vehicles are restricted.
Based on Notification of Cabinet of Prime Minister Office No 955/CPO, dated 8 July 1991: All kinds of right driving cars are not allowed to be imported. Based on Notification of Ministry of Transport, Post and Construction No 1552/MTPC dated 8 July 1996:, All kinds of motorbikes over 250 cc are also not allowed to be imported.
Type of goods eligible for temporary admission
Article 43 of Customs Law provides types of goods eligible for temporary admission.
Procedures and documentation
- Articles 44,45,46 of Customs Law, provide the principles to implement;
- Guarantee of temporary goods shall be compliance with Article 8 of Customs Law;
- Procedures of import and examination and application for requirement documents are the same as general imported goods.
Customs laws categorizes warehouses into four types:
Certain import-prohibited goods may be permitted to storage in one of four warehouse, it must be delivered in the limited time.
Goods under warehouse system no need to pay duty and tax, but it must be guaranteed under article 28 of customs laws.
Goods under warehouse system have purposes to distribute or consumption in the domestic it must be paid duty and tax in current rate.
Customs authority has designated Green lane for passenger nothing to be declare, prohibited goods and Red lane for passenger to be declare, prohibited goods at the International customs check point for facilitate to passenger entry into Lao PDR. Both of Green lane and Red lane customs would inspect if there are suspect.
A bona fide traveler or person purposes to return residence exempted as follows:
1. Under article 56 of customs laws, Decree of Prime Minister issued 01/PM article 47,48 and regulation Ministry of Commerce issued 466/MC dated 8 December 1993;
2. Valuable not more than 200,000 Kip;
3. A bona fide traveler or person temporary uses e.g. a camera, computer notebook, telescope …etec, ( except motor vehicle ). When they departure they must be declared to customs at the same place where they arrival.
4. For motor vehicle personal has purpose to import temporary use he must apply for Transport Department and customs authority.
We are not Thailand's top car exporter to Africa and the world because we are the oldest but because of our unwavering commitment to customer service, honesty, integrity, professionalism, great prices, great selection, great quality and quick delivery. Soni is a family-owned and family-operated dealership and we have been in business since 1911. Email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your vehicle of your choice. Take a look at our selection of 4x4 vehicles to take your pick.
|East Asia||People's Republic of China, Hong Kong,
Japan, Macau, Mongolia, South Korea, Taiwan
|Central Asia||Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan,
|South East Asia||Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor (Timor-Leste),
Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma),
Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
|South West Asia||Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India,
Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
|Western Asia||Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus,
Palestine, Georgia, Iraq, Jordan,
Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar,
Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
We are Thailand's top car exporter to Asia, Thailand's top car exporter to Europe, Thailand's top car exporter to the Americas, Thailand's top car exporter to Africa and Thailand's top car exporter to the Pacific. No matter where in the world you are and whether your requirement is Right Hand Drive car or 4x4 or Left Hand Drive car or 4x4, Soni Motors Thailand, its used car division Jim 4x4 Thailand and its Dubai division Soni Motors Dubai are ready to serve all your automotive needs. In our 100 years proud history we have exported to over 100 countries in the world and continue to add new customers while not forgetting old customers and old countries. We have an 80% repeat and referral business rate, a testament to our superior customer service, honesty, great quality, great selection, great pricing and great speed of delivery. Thailand's top car dealer, Thailand top car exporter and Thailand's top 4x4 exporter is ready to serve you from either its Thailand or Dubai offices.
Exporting from Asia can be tricky as auto exporters and car exporters are dime a dozen. The stereotype of used car salesman is universal and based on some truth. With the advent of Internet the crooks have come out of the woodworks to separate the innocent from their money, Thailand is no exception. Caveat emptor - buyer beware - maxim has been heeded by businessmen since the time of the Ancients but it is most relevant when all it takes is a DSL modem, a nerdy kit with some HTML skills to put together a website, some Images (Pics) taken at your competitor's lots and you are in business. We have seen a parade of newbie auto exporters come in, offer great deals for a year or so perpetrating an elaborate Ponzi scheme and then disappear with millions of dollars of their customers very hard earned money. Will you trust a company that has been in business for 1 year or one that has been in business for 100 years and is well respected not only all over Asia but also beyond Asian boundaries. If someone offers you a deal that sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Not all new entrants are crooks but there are some who in their quest for the fast buck wants to cut corners at the expense of the customer. When you work with Soni you have the peace of mind to know that we have been voted Thailand's most trusted dealership and Thailand's most trusted auto exporter five years in a row and it is for this reason that we have over 80% of the auto exporting market share in Thailand.
Soni Motors Thailand is Thailand's largest auto exporter: we are Thailand's largest Toyota Hilux Vigo exporter and export all types of vehicles from cars to sedans to pickups to SUVs to 4x2s and 4x4s to Trinidad and other parts of the Caribbean. Toyota Hilux Vigo is our largest pickup export in T&T followed by Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Ford Ranger, Isuzu DMax, Mazda BT50 among others. Our top SUV export to Trinidad is Toyota Fortuner followed by Isuzu MU-7. We ship to over 100 countries in the world. Email us now at email@example.com for your Vigo of choice. If you are looking for Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Prado, Toyota Hilux Surf, Mitsubishi Pajero and other pickups and SUVs from our Dubai office in Right Hand Drive or Left Hand Drive please email our Dubai office at firstname.lastname@example.org now..
Pickups are among world's popular 4x4 vehicles and Soni Motors Thailand is Thailand's largest and oldest pickup and SUV exporter.
Toyota Hilux Vigo remains our best selling and top selling 4x4 pickup. If you are looking for Toyota Hilux Vigo 4x2 or 4x4 or single cab Toyota Hilux Vigo, extra cab Toyota Hilux Vigoand double cab Toyota Hilux Vigo, Soni Motors Thailand is the place.
Soni Motors Thailand is a fully owned division of the Soni Group of Companies. We are Thailand's oldest and largest auto exporter and we are only one of the two auto exporting companies with any automotive experience. All the other auto exporting companies are run by investors - good ones and bad ones - who cannot tell a good car from a bad one and are in it only for money. We have been in the business for the past 100 years with a 80% repeat and referral business thanks to our expertise, honesty, high quality, low price and quick delivery among others. Please check what some of customers have to say about us in our Testimonials page and top twenty reasons our customers have cited for doing business with us.
If you are looking for a diesel pickup or sports utility vehicle then Soni Motors Thailand is the exporter of choice of thousands of dealers in Asia, Africa, Europe, Pacific and the Americas. We provide top quality 4WD and 2WD pickups and 4x4 and 4x2 pickups and SUVs direct from the manufacturer Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan.
We were the first to export Toyota Hilux Tiger out of Thailand as we were Thailand's first auto exporter. We were also Thailand first auto exporter to export Toyota Hilux Vigo out of Thailand. Our Toyota Vigo prices can not be beaten! No one can beat our Toyota Hilux Tiger pricing, or our Mitsubishi L200 Triton, or Mitsubishi L200 Strada, Nissan Navara pricing. Our prices for all pickups and SUVs are the cheapest. We have Toyota Vigo 4WD double-cabs in stock as well as all other top selling pickups and SUVs and available for immediate shipping anywhere in the world.
The Soni Group of Companies or its subsidiary companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the usage of any information obtained from this web site. Companies referred to in this web site shall not be construed as agents nor as companies recommended by Soni Motors Thailand or the Soni Group or any of its subsidiaries.
Toyota Hilux Revo | Toyota Hilux Vigo | Mitsubishi L200 Triton | Nissan Navara | Toyota Fortuner | Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Isuzu DMax | Isuzu MU-7 | Chevy Colorado | Ford Ranger | Mazda BT-50 | Mitsubishi Fuso | Nissan UD Trucks | Hino Commercial Trucks | Isuzu Commercial Trucks